The primary role of the Office Administrator is to provide administrative support in company operations. This position supports the management staff as well as the project teams in areas of Accounting, Compliance, Safety Marketing and general administration. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and organize their workflow to accommodate the needs of the company. This is a full-time, hourly position; overtime or after-hours work may be required as needed but will be recorded and compensated in accordance with the law. Adjustments to hourly rates are based on performance reviews. There is a three month training period for new employees.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Comfortable being the front face for the company
- Strengths in communication and organization necessary
- Professional appearance and attitude at the forefront
- Two years or more construction experience
- Two or more years general Accounting experience
- Accounts payable and vendor compliance/setup experience preferred
- Knowledge of the reconciliation process
- Two years or more administrative or executive support experience required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Understanding of construction accounting and contract terminology preferred
- Bilingual desirable
- Safety tailgate, OSHA and safe practice experience desirable
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clear Motor Vehicle report is required
- 7am to 4pm Monday through Thursday
7am to 2pm Friday
Overtime and after hours support may be assigned as needed.
Denali Builders does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military service, or any other basis on which discrimination is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply for any positions for which they are qualified.
We offer great benefits and a team oriented environment with a small business feel, state of the art technology and strong Client database. Submit your resume today if you feel like you would be a good fit for our culture.