Subcontractor relationships are a key part to Denali Builders success. We greatly value our Subcontractors who we hand select for each project and task. Subcontractors are an extension of the brand of Denali Builders and we respect and value them.
Subcontractors can rely on us for quick pay, something we have a strong reputation of. We build our value, services, and growth from these relationships.
To be reviewed for qualification as an approved Vendor or Subcontractor for Denali Builders, please submit a pre-qualification package (electronic submission only) and your key estimating and accounting contact information so we can share your information with the Management team for their future bidding opportunities.
The following information is required by Denali Builders in order to qualify your bid and/or enter into a Master Subcontract Agreement:
- Completed Subcontractor or Supplier Pre‐qualification Form
- W‐9 (dated current year)
- Copy of your valid State Contractor’s License(s) – if applicable
- Copy of your valid Nevada State Business License
- Copy of your valid County/City or Multi-jurisdictional License
- Safety Manual/Safety Program and MSDS Sheets
- Certificates of Insurance covering “All Nevada Jobs” meeting requirements the attached exhibits requirements:
The timely return of this information will enable us to move forward in developing our business relationship.
Please contact Denali Builders if you have any questions at email@example.com Email Denali
Return only if this packet contains all of the required information.